Saturday, September 08, 2007

09/08/07

Haven't been having much eventful days like today. Woke up at 8am for softball practice. Only had 3 hours sleep the night before. Softball really puts a smile on my face and a great sense of self-satisfaction. Mainly because me and my bro are the key players in the field ... or in other words we DOMINATE!! HAHA.

Went home for breakfast and continue on Goo's bike. Today was to put the metallic gloss finish on the frame. We joke of how we could like put more flame jobs on the frame instead of just that two puny logos. Anyway after two cans of spraying we were done. Assembly of the bike will be continued tomorrow.

Head off to work at 3, and an hour after that, I found myself lazing around in office. Finding things to download and blogging this post. Well yeah, most of the time just clicking here and there. Waiting for the clock to hit 7pm, and will be off to a small gathering at Alex and Grace's house (couple who organizes the softball).

Dunno how the evening will turn out to be . . . I'll be keep my options open, would probably meet up with the bojanz later tonight. Chill La joE!

No comments: