Monday, November 20, 2006

change of pace

Taking time off from work and will be heading down to SG on Monday. Sort of a last minute timing and my desicion to head over there was abrupt. Got a call from my elder bro on Thrusday night, saying he will be stopping over there before heading back to KL. What the heck I thought, just get myself over there and stone since accomodation is provided. Applied for leave on Friday morning itself and book the bus ticket. It was the most spontaneous decision for a trip. Bringing along with me will be omaha's camera. Hopefully able to update and upload photos here while I'm there. Peace.

Just for the sake of uploading a photo. Bojans hanging out at kopitiam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So buddy, how was the trip? Was it fruitful? Was it fun over at Hooters?

JC said...

Yeah, passed by hooters, well didnt go in and take a peep. Was rushing of to see my bro at coriander leaf.