Friday, July 29, 2005

wat the hell is bojan?

Somebody asked what the hell is this name is and maybe some might wonder why do I even have it. To simply put it, it’s just a representation of a name. It’s not the spelling that matters. It’s a philosophy, theory, belief, some sort of alternate approach to life and reaching for the far heavens.

I use it to remind me of where I was, where I’ve been, what I’ve done and the journey that goes with it. It’s still a bit of a mystery how the name was formed. That’s the beauty of it, cause it’s complete abstract.

"nothing else matters"















Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

3 comments:

Marvin said...

so close no matter how far...
we need to go jam la
play this song

Anonymous said...

damn stone...

o m a h a said...

This is a great song. Can never get bored of it,NEVER! ~peace~